Ice karting open race
Put the pedal to the metal and challenge your colleagues, friends or family for a fun race on ice and snow!
Feel the excitement and have a great time on safe icy tracks by driving karts and competing against time, other drivers or yourself. Ice karting is a perfect way to have high-speed fun on this private 500m long track… let the challenge begin!
Track: Our track is 500m long with great high-speed straight and tough corners for drifting. There are plenty of spots for overtaking.
Karts: The ice karts are powerful winter go-karts with silent four stroke engines and studded winter tires with spikes.
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity (thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving instructions and safety issues
- Racing session 1 and 2 (2x10min driving)
- Transfers from ACCESSLAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center and Santa Claus holiday village in the Arctic Circle.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request