Visit to the reindeer farm
Get an insight to the traditional livelihood of Lapland and meet the reindeers. After a short reindeer sleigh ride (about 400m) you receive your very own International Reindeer Driving License. Take also part in an Arctic Circle ceremony in Rovaniemi in a Lappish tepee and receive a Crossing of the Arctic Circle Certificate as a gift to remember this unforgettable day. Including coffee or tea and “kampanisu” cookie.
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity (thermal overall, boots)
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center and Santa Claus holiday village in the Arctic Circle.
- Short reindeer ride (about 400m) and reideer driving license
- Arctic Circle ceremony
- Coffee or tea and Lappish "kampanisu" cookie
- Guiding in English, other languages on request
For booking please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org