Exploring Northern Lights
Leave the city lights behind and maximize your chances to see the magnificent light display in the sky. We will take you to our private camp, 30 minutes drive from the city lights. In the camp area we have a wooden teepee called "kota" and a small hut where you can warm up next to open fire if you feel too cold outside waiting for the Aurora to appear. Our guide will also share with you information about the northern lights and the old mythology around them. Although we cannot guarantee that you will see the northern lights, you will for sure enjoy the silence and darkness in the “middle of nowhere” with an open fire picnic.
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots)
- Open fire picnic (grilled sausages), hot drinks
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Instructions and safety issues
- Guiding in English, other languages on request