Snowmobile safari to the reindeer farm
We will drive with snowmobiles to a local reindeer farm in Rovaniemi and get an insight to the traditional livelihood of Lapland and meet the reindeers. After a short reindeer sleigh ride you receive your very own International Reindeer Driving License. Take also part in an Arctic Circle ceremony in Rovaniemi in a Lappish tepee and receive a Crossing of the Arctic Circle Certificate as a gift to remember this unforgettable day. Including coffee or tea and “kampanisu” cookie.
- Twin driving in snowmobile (extra price when driving 1 person/snowmobile)
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity (thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving instructions and safety issues
- Transfers from ACCESSLAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center and Santa Claus holiday village in the Arctic Circle.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request