Snowmobile safari along the river valley
Riding a snowmobile is one of the most loved winter activities in Finland. Besides all the fun, snowmobiles have been a good working tool in snowy forests and now you can have a step into Finnish way of life in a fun and speedy way. During this fun safari, you’ll learn how to drive snowmobile along frozen river and through forests covered with snow enjoying the beautiful views of the river valley. You can also take photos during the short stops during the ride.
The tour is suitable for everyone, also for families with children.
- Twin driving in snowmobile (extra price when driving 1 person/snowmobile)
- Instructions and safety issues
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, and helmets)
- Transfers from ACCESSLAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center and Santa Claus holiday village in the Arctic Circle.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request