Snowshoeing & Ice-fishing
Walk easily on a frozen river with the snowshoes and find a perfect spot for ice fishing. In these fascinating surroundings, it's time to break the ice and try your luck at ice fishing. Our guide will teach you how to walk with snowshoes and drill a hole in the frozen river as well as prepare the ice fishing rod and baits. During the program we serve you an open fire picnic (sausages, hot juice, cookies). If you are lucky catching the fish, we will prepare it for you by the open fire.
Notice: Small children can be pulled on the sledge by the parents.
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots)
- Open fire picnic (sausages,hot juice,cookies)
- Ice-fishing and snowshoe equipment
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request